Unique in Amsterdam
Beautifully located on water and park with unobstructed view, garage, sunny backyard and possibility for construction!
The house is conveniently located in relation to various shops, including Plein '40-'45 and Osdorpplein, public transport options (tram and bus connections within walking distance), roads (A4, A9 and A10) and recreational opportunities such as Sloterpark and Sloterplas. The shopping center for daily shopping is a few minutes by bike. In the vicinity you will find a petting zoo, sports facilities and (primary) schools.
Layout ground floor:
You reach the house through the front garden. You enter the hall where there is enough space for a coat rack. The meter cupboard is also located here. From the hall you go through the hallway to the kitchen. On the left side of the hallway are a toilet, the staircase and, under the stairs, a spacious closet with plenty of storage space.
The sun-through living room has large windows at the front and 2 doors on the garden side, so that the entire space has a generous incidence of light.
The kitchen has a view through to the living room, is neat and basic with ample cupboard space. The kitchen can be integrated into the living room with room for a cooking island.
Via a fixed staircase you reach the first floor. On the first floor you will find the bathroom and three spacious bedrooms, one of which offers access to the balcony. The balcony is located at the rear of the house and has a view of greenery and water. All rooms have a built-in wardrobe.
The bathroom is neat and equipped with a shower, second toilet and a sink with mirror.
The washing machine connection is also located here.
A garage of approx. 16 m² is also sold with the house. The garage has a window, electricity and water.
- Built in 1955 with the characteristic large windows
- Due to the unique location on a spacious street at the front and location on the Sloterparkbos with waterway, you will experience a holiday feeling here.
- Child-friendly environment where you can play in front of the door and in the adjacent Nature playground Natureluur
- Period leasehold until 31-08-2029, annual canon € 108.90;
- Heating by gas heaters
- Hot water supply through a geyser;
- Perfect location in relation to public transport and roads;
- Mounting and extension options;
- The house is sold 'as is' with the non-resident, asbestos and age clause
- Delivery can be fast.
IN SHORT, a unique home in a special location with many possibilities that is worth a visit!
Read full description