Bright 2-room apartment of approximately 65 m² on the 3rd floor of the building (with elevator), with a south-facing balcony and a storage room on the ground floor. Located in Nieuw-West opposite the Sloterplas, near shopping centre Osdorpplein and with good public transport connections. This well-situated apartment with lots of light can be renovated entirely according to your own taste, ideal for starters and handymen!
Communal hall on the ground floor, stairs or elevator to the gallery on the 3rd floor. Entry into the apartment in the tour portal with meter cupboard. All rooms can be accessed from the hall behind it.
The living room is located on the right rear and is a spacious room with large windows. The adjacent bedroom is of a generous size and has a sink. The electric water heater is also located here. The balcony can be accessed from this room and is located on the southeast.
The kitchen that can be closed off is located at the front. The large windows make this a wonderfully light space. The kitchen block in L-shape is equipped with a double sink, refrigerator, gas hob and plenty of storage space in lower and upper cabinets. The kitchen is also equipped with a built-in cupboard and a window that can be opened.
The bathroom has a bath with shower and a washing machine connection. Next to the bathroom is the separate toilet. There is also a storage cupboard in the hall.
You will find your own storage room in the basement of the complex.
The apartment is located in a prime location. Between two shopping areas: the Osdorpplein shopping center and the shops on Sierplein are both nearby. A variety of shops can be found on Osdorpplein, as well as theater De Meervaart. The weekly market takes place on the Sierplein on Wednesdays.
There is also a view of the Sloterplas and the surrounding Sloterpark from the building. Here you can enjoy walking, running and picnicking. The Sloterplas Strand is even located on the northwest side of the Sloterplas, next to the Hotel Buiten restaurant. The Sloterparkbad is also located here, with nature playground De Natureluur opposite.
Nature garden De Wiedijk is also close to the building.
There is a very good public transport connection with both a stop for tram line 1 and a stop for tram line 17 located behind the building. You will also find Lelylaan Station nearby and various good bus connections. The highways (A4, A9 and A10) can be reached within a few minutes.
What else you want to know:
- 2-room apartment with balcony on the 3rd floor and storage room in the basement
- Living area approx. 65 m² (in accordance with measurement report)
- Living room, large bedroom, closed kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet, hall and tour portal
- South-facing balcony
- Storage room on the ground floor
- To be renovated entirely to your own taste
- Located in a green environment on the Sloterplas, the Sloterpark and Nature Garden De Wiedijk
- Very good public transport connections in front of the door (tram lines 1 and 17)
- Near shopping center Osdorpplein and theater De Meervaart
- Heating via district heating and hot water via electric boiler (rent)
- Active VvE under professional management
- Contribution to the VvE is currently € 315,35 per month, including advance heating costs
- It concerns a continuous leasehold, the current period runs until February 15, 2037, the fixed ground rent is € 76.23 per year. An application has been made for a switch to perpetual leasehold under favorable conditions
- Parking is currently free on public roads
- A standard asbestos clause and age clause apply
- The apartment is delivered 'as is'
- Delivery in consultation, possible soon
In short: a light and spacious apartment that needs to be renovated in a nice location!
Read full description