IMPORTANT: CUSTOMIZED VIEWING PROCEDURE due to CORONA MEASURES!!!
Viewings only after submitting the registration form. If you request a viewing by e-mail or via Funda, we will send you a form.
Just renovated lovely 2-room apartment on the ground floor with garden (east) in a quiet street at the Rembrandtpark!
Rental price € 1,500 per month.
- Available immediately for a maximum of 24 months (contract for a definite period).
- Rent excluding gas and electricity
- Income requirement: minimum € 3,000 net per month.
- Rent candidates must be able to submit a recent employment contract or employer's statement (for self-employed persons or retirees, there are adjusted conditions, see below registration form)
- Not for students and not for sharers.
- Deposit: minimum 1 month rent.
- Apartment is rented without furniture and curtains.
- Central heating.
- Double glass.
- New kitchen with several built-in appliances.
Ideally situated at the Rembrantpark, a green oasis in the pleasant neighborhood "De Baarsjes". The entrance is in front of the house and is perfect for walking, sports and relaxation. Within a few minutes by bike you will find, among other things, the Ten Kate market and the well-known "Foodhallen" and in about 15 minutes you can cycle to the Center of the city. A 5-minute walk away are the Jan Evertsenstraat, the Kinkerstraat and the Mercatorplein with a wide variety of shops. There is also a wide range of cafes, coffee shops and restaurants. By car you are on the A10 within a few minutes. Excellent public transport to the Center, Schiphol and the beach.
The original 1930s style of the house has been fully preserved. This is reflected in various authentic details such as the stained glass windows in the hall, living room and suite doors.
Entrance with authentic wall tiles, hall with access to all rooms. Living room at the front with bay window, authentic fireplace and beautiful view of the park. The bedroom and kitchen are located at the rear and provide access to the garden which has a tiled terrace and shed. In the middle a modern bathroom with shower, sink, wall-mounted toilet and towel radiator. Separate laundry room in the stair cupboard in the hall.
Read full description