Attractive and bright three-room apartment on the third floor with two balconies, located in a well-maintained apartment complex on a quiet courtyard and on the edge of Slotermeer. The apartment has two spacious bedrooms, both with access to a sunny balcony, a cozy living room with large windows, closed kitchen with balcony and a storage room on the ground floor. Close to nature reserve De Bretten and, a little further, the Westerpark.
Via the stairs in the communal stairwell to the third floor. Entrance in the hall with access to the kitchen, living room, both bedrooms and the toilet.
The living room is located on the west side and offers a view of the courtyard through the large windows. A wonderfully light space with lots of light, with a characteristic brickwall. Through the living room you can enter the balcony at the front, located on the east.
Next to the living room is the kitchen, equipped with an oven, gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and washing machine. The kitchen also has a door to the balcony at the front.
At the rear of the apartment are two spacious bedrooms. Both rooms have a door to the west-facing balcony, where you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun. The bathroom can also be accessed from both rooms. This is equipped with a walk-in shower, washbasin and towel radiator.
The separate toilet is located in the hall.
There is an excellent location in relation to the Haarlemmerweg, the A5 and the A10. The apartment is also a few minutes by bike from Sloterdijk Station and within walking distance of the stops for tram 7 and bus 21 to the Center and Central Station.
The De Bretten nature reserve is nearby, where you can take lovely walks and there are also two playgrounds and a sports park. A little further is the Westerpark, where fun events are organized and, among other things, a film house and restaurants are located.
For daily shopping, the Plein 40-45 shopping center with a variety of shops is ideal. There are also various local shops on the Burgemeester de Vlugtlaan and except on Mondays there is a market on the square every week.
Whatever you want to know:
- Year of construction 1967.
- Living area approximately 62 m² (in accordance with measurement report).
- Two spacious bedrooms.
- Two balconies (west and east).
- Healthy and professionally managed Association of owners. A multi-year maintenance plan is available.
- The contribution for the VvE is € 108.70 per month.
- Heating and hot water through a central heating combi boiler from Intergas (2016).
- Fully equipped with double glazing.
- Storage in the basement.
- Located on the permanent right of leasehold. The ground lease is € 85.40 per year and is indexed every 5 years, for the first time as of April 16, 2023. The ground lease will be revised at the end of the period as of April 15, 2032. An application has been made for a switch to perpetual ground lease through the regret optant arrangement.
- Free parking in front of the door.
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description