Attractive 3-room apartment of approximately 68 m² on the second floor with two balconies, located in a well-maintained apartment complex on a quiet courtyard on the edge of Slotermeer.
The apartment includes two spacious bedrooms, both with access to a sunny balcony, a cozy living room with an adjoining dining room and large windows on both sides. Furthermore, the apartment has a closed kitchen with balcony and a storage room on the ground floor. Located close to the De Bretten nature reserve and, a little further on, the Westerpark. A short distance from shops and market and quick access to the ring road.
Via the stairs in the communal stairwell to the second floor. Entrance in the hall with access to the kitchen, living room, both bedrooms and the toilet.
The living room is located at the front of the building and has a lot of light with large windows and a view of the green courtyard. There is access to the balcony on the sunny south. The living room continues into the dining room at the rear. There is also a large window on this side and from this room you can enter the balcony on the cooler north side, great for the warm summer.
The kitchen is accessible from the hall. This is equipped with an electric hob (2022), extractor hood, combi oven / microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer combination and storage space in lower and upper cabinets. The central heating boiler is also located here. The kitchen also has a large window and a door to the balcony at the rear.
At the front of the apartment are two spacious bedrooms. Both rooms have a door to the south-facing balcony, where you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun. The bathroom is opposite the bedrooms and has a bath with shower, sink, towel radiator, washing machine connection and an opening window. The separate toilet is next to the bathroom.
On the ground floor there is a storage room belonging to the apartment.
There is an excellent location in relation to the Haarlemmerweg, the A5 and the A10. The apartment is also a few minutes by bike from Sloterdijk Station and within walking distance of the stops for tram 7 and bus 21 to the Center and Central Station.
De Bretten nature reserve is nearby, where you can take wonderful walks and there are also two playgrounds and a sports park. A little further is the Westerpark, where fun events are organized and include a film house and restaurants.
Shopping center Plein 40-45 with a diversity of shops is closeby for daily shopping. Various local shops can also be found on Burgemeester De Vlugtlaan and, except on Mondays, there is a market on the square every week.
What else you want to know:
- Built in 1958
- 3-room apartment located on the 2nd floor
- Living area approximately 68 m² (in accordance with measurement report)
- Living room/dining room
- Closed kitchen
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Two balconies (south and north)
- Fully equipped with HR++ glazing
- Storage room on the ground floor
- Healthy and professionally managed Association of owners. There is a multi-year maintenance plan
- The contribution for the VvE is € 132 per month
- Heating and hot water through a CV combi boiler from Intergas (2012, rental)
- Located on the permanent right of leasehold. The fixed ground rent is € 98.52 per year. The leasehold will be reviewed at the end of the period on April 16, 2032. A switch to perpetual leasehold with favorable conditions is possible via the regret optant scheme
- Now free parking in front of the door
- Delivery in consultation
Read full description