Well maintained family house of 125 m² with garden-oriented living room, modern open kitchen, 5 bedrooms and a roof terrace. The well-kept backyard is wonderfully located on the sunny southwest and has a shed and a back entrance.
This house is located in the popular, child-friendly and green district of De Aker. A wonderfully quiet neighborhood in Nieuw West with shopping areas, schools, childcare, walking areas, playgrounds and good public transport connections nearby.
We are happy to show you this nice and well-maintained house during a viewing.
Entry into the hall, with meter cupboard, stair cupboard and toilet with hand basin. Access to the living room located at the rear of the house. The entire ground floor has a beautiful wooden herringbone floor and the living room has a large sliding door to the garden. The modern open kitchen at the front is fully equipped with Miele built-in appliances, such as a cooking area with three domino modules (2 induction and 1 wok burner), an oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, combi-steam oven, refrigerator, Quooker tap, built-in spotlights and plenty of storage space in base cabinets and drawers. Due to the large windows at the front, there is a lot of light in the kitchen. From the hall via the stairs to the first floor.
Landing with access to three bedrooms, all with large closets. There is also a storage cupboard and the bathroom on this floor. The neat bathroom has a shower, sink, toilet and a window that can be opened. Via the landing the stairs to the 2nd floor.
On the second floor there are 2 bedrooms with wardrobes, which rooms are situated behind each other. At the front is a room that can be closed off with the central heating boiler, the mechanical ventilation system and the washing machine connection. The roof terrace on the southwest can be accessed from the bedroom at the rear.
The garden at the rear of the house is well maintained, equipped with an outside tap and light points and is located on the sunny southwest. The large barn is equipped with electricity and the garden can be reached through a back entrance, ideal for cycling.
The Lomondlaan is located in the popular, child-friendly neighborhood of De Aker. The neighborhood is spacious with lots of greenery, several playgrounds and a wonderful walking and running route along the dike.
Within walking distance you will find the De Dukaat shopping center on Ecuplein: here you can do your daily shopping at the many shops, such as a supermarket, a bakery, a butcher, a drugstore, a cheese shop, a fish shop, a flower shop and a dry cleaner. There is also a health center and a pharmacy here. There are also several primary schools and a childcare center in the district.
The Dijkgraafplein shopping center, the Pieter Calandlaan and Tussen Meer shopping streets and the Osdorpplein shopping center (with many well-known shops) are a short distance away. On the Osdorpplein you will also find theater De Meervaart and the Public Library.
There are several sports clubs in the immediate vicinity. You can relax on the edge of the Sloterplas, the Nieuwe Meer and the Amsterdamse Bos.
You can reach the center of Amsterdam within half an hour by bike or tram line 1. By car you can reach the A4, A5, A9 and A10 within a few minutes. You can also park for free in the residential area.
In short: living in a green, spacious and child-friendly environment and at the same time close to all the amenities that a city has to offer.
What else you want to know:
- Well-maintained family house, consisting of 3 floors and a garden on the southwest
- Year of construction 1998
- Living area approximately 125 m² (in accordance with measurement report)
- Garden-oriented living room with large sliding doors (HR+) and wooden herringbone floor with piping
- Modern open kitchen at the front of the house with Miele appliances
- 5 bedrooms
- Well-kept garden on the southwest with outside tap, light points, large shed and back entrance
- Terrace on the 2nd floor on the southwest
- Electric blinds and shutters at the rear
- Insect screens at all opening windows on the 1st and 2nd floor
- Energy label B
- Intergas central heating combi boiler, 2010 (owned)
- Wooden frames with insulating glazing
- Provided with a new core layer in 2021
- Ground lease bought off until 15-03-2047 and an application has been made for a switch to perpetual leasehold under favorable conditions
- In green and child-friendly neighborhood De Aker in the greenest part of Amsterdam
- Free parking in the neighborhood
- Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly
Read full description