Wonderfully spacious family home of approximately 118 m² with garden-oriented living room with large sliding doors, open kitchen at the front and 4 bedrooms, including 1 large attic room with roof terrace. The well-kept backyard faces the sunny southwest and has a large shed and a back entrance.
This neatly maintained house was expanded in 2020 and equipped with underfloor heating and is located in the popular, child-friendly and green district of De Aker. A wonderfully quiet neighborhood in New West with shopping areas, schools, childcare, walking areas and playgrounds. There are also public transport connections nearby and there is free parking in front of the door.
We are happy to show you this well-situated and well-maintained home during a viewing.
Through the front garden with seating to the entrance of the house. The meter cupboard is accessible from the outside. Entry into the hall with toilet with sink, the stairs to the first floor and a door to the living room. The spacious, extended living room is garden-oriented and gives access to the garden through a large sliding door. The well-kept garden is located on the southwest and has a large shed and a back entrance.
The open kitchen is located at the front of the house and is arranged in an L-shape. The kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob with extractor hood, dishwasher (Bosch 2019), fridge/freezer combination, separate combi oven, a long worktop with a double sink and an opening window. From the hall via the stairs to the first floor.
Landing with access to three bedrooms. Two bedrooms are located at the rear and a spacious bedroom is located at the front of the house. The bathroom has a bath with shower, sink, towel radiator, toilet and an opening window. The wall tiles up to the ceiling are executed in a light color scheme, in combination with dark floor tiles. On the landing there is a cupboard with plenty of storage space. Via the landing the stairs to the 2nd floor.
Large attic room with plenty of storage space behind knee partition and a room with central heating boiler and washing machine connection. This space can be used as a 'master bedroom', hobby room, guest room or office.
From this room you can enter the roof terrace situated at the rear, on the southwest.
Le Tourmalet is located in the popular, child-friendly district of De Aker. The neighborhood is spacious with lots of greenery, several playgrounds and a wonderful walking and running route along the dike.
Close by is De Dukaat shopping center on Ecuplein: here you can do your daily shopping at the many shops, such as a supermarket (Jumbo), a bakery, a butcher, a drugstore, a cheese shop, a fish shop, a flower shop and a dry cleaner and there is also a health center and a pharmacy. There are also several primary schools and a childcare center in the district.
The Dijkgraafplein shopping center, the Pieter Calandlaan and Tussen Meer shopping streets and the Osdorpplein shopping center (with many well-known shops) are a short distance away. On the Osdorpplein you will also find theater De Meervaart and the Public Library.
There are several sports clubs in the immediate vicinity. You can relax on the edge of the Sloterplas, the Nieuwe Meer and the Amsterdamse Bos.
You can reach the center of Amsterdam within half an hour by bike or tram line 1. By car you can reach the A4, A5, A9 and A10 within a few minutes. You can also park for free in the residential area.
In short: living in a green, spacious and child-friendly environment and at the same time close to all the amenities that a city has to offer.
What you also want to know:
- Family house consisting of three floors with roof terrace and front and back garden
- Year of construction 1994
- Living area approximately 118 m² (in accordance with measurement report)
- Garden on the southwest with large shed and back entrance
- Garden-oriented living room with underfloor heating and large sliding doors to the garden, which was expanded in 2020
- Large open kitchen at the front of the house
- 4 bedrooms (including a large attic room with lots of storage space)
- Roof terrace on the southwest
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Energy label B
- Heating and hot water through central heating combi boiler (Remeha Avanta 28c)
- Mechanical ventilation
- Plastic frames with double glazing (2021) throughout the house (with the exception of the kitchen window and front door, which were painted in 2021)
- Ground lease bought off up to and including November 30, 2043, application submitted for a switch to perpetual ground lease under favorable conditions
- Ground lease bought off up to and including November 30, 2043, application submitted or a switch to perpetual ground lease under favorable conditions: if an annual ground rent is chosen, the ground rent will amount to € 876.34 per year from December 1, 2043 (excl. inflation from now on).
- In green and child-friendly neighborhood De Aker in the greenest part of Amsterdam
- Free parking in the neighborhood
- Delivery in consultation
Read full description