Three-room corner apartment on the 13th and top floor in a well-maintained apartment complex with many possibilities, balcony on the sunny south with amazing views.
The apartment is located on the 13th floor. This is the top floor, so you have no upstairs neighbors and the advantage is a beautiful view of a large part of Amsterdam and the surrounding area (including Schiphol). The house is also located last on the gallery, so no passing neighbors.
Upon entering you will immediately see the kitchen on your right. TThis modern kitchen in corner unit is equipped with enough cupboard and work space, a 4 burner electric hob with extractor hood, built-in fridge, freezer, dishwasher and a convection oven and a microwave.
From the hall you enter the bright, spacious living room. The living room is of a good size and has a large window which provides a pleasant incidence of daylight. The living room has enough space for a nice sitting area and a cozy dining area.
There are 2 bedrooms in the apartment. In addition, due to its corner location, one of the bedrooms has an extra side window with a beautiful view as far as Schiphol and this gives access to the balcony.
The bathroom is luxurious; tiled to the ceiling, with walk-in shower with thermostatic tap, modern sink and toilet. Because the toilet has been moved to the bathroom, an extra storage room has been created with a washer / dryer setup.
The balcony is very conveniently located, namely on the sunny south! Here you can enjoy the view of the green surroundings.
In this neighborhood you can find everything: there are several primary schools, there is a community center, childcare, pharmacies, shops and restaurants. The accessibility is excellent: you can reach the heart of Amsterdam within 25 minutes by bike, bus, tram or car. Schiphol is also very easily accessible by public transport or by car, and you can still park for free.
Recreation is possible close to home: you can cycle to the Sloterpark with the Sloterplas in 5 minutes. A little further on, it is located in the Spaarnwoude recreation area. The 3 beaches on the Nieuwe Meer can also be reached by bicycle.
For daily shopping you can go to the shops at Tussen Meer within walking distance. The Osdorpplein shopping center is a little further away and offers a wide range of shops!
Tram 17 to Station Lelylaan (with fast connection to Schiphol), Leidseplein, the center and Central Station stops directly in front of the complex. The complex is also easily accessible by car; the Ring A10, A4, A5 and A9 are about 5 minutes away.
The complex is well maintained and has a closed entrance. The mailboxes hang in the central hall, behind the locked doors are two elevators and the stairwell.
LOOK at langwater.com for other information about the house and the complex.
What you want to know:
- Fully equipped with plastic frames with double glazing
- The house is delivered as a right of membership, you can only place your financing with the SNS-Bank or with the Rabobank. VVE has permission from the municipality to switch from membership right to apartment right!
- Living room with beautiful industrial door
- Equipped with smoothly plastered walls and neat laminate floor
- Year of construction around 1963
- Two elevators; very neat complex
- Apartment with very good light
- Service costs approx. € 255 p/m (incl. advance heating costs, home insurance, common costs, reservation for major maintenance, ground lease and business expenses)
- NEN 2580 measurement report available
- Heating through district heating, hot water through boiler (owned)
- Free parking in front of the complex;
- Delivery in consultation
In short: a conveniently located and ready to move into apartment that is worth a visit!
Read full description