Three-room (formerly 4) apartment of 71m² in a well-maintained apartment complex with many possibilities, balcony on the sunny south with an amazing view.
Upon entering you immediately have 2 bedrooms on your left and right side. The bedroom on the right used to be 2 rooms so this one is extra large
From the hall you enter the bright, spacious living room. The living room is of a good size and has a large window which provides a pleasant incidence of daylight. From the living room you have access to the semi-open kitchen with enough space for a cozy dining area.
From the kitchen you also have access to the very conveniently located balcony, which is located on the sunny south! Here you can enjoy the view of the green surroundings.
The bathroom is tiled to the ceiling, with a walk-in shower with thermostatic tap and a modern sink. the toilet is separate from the bathroom
You can find everything in this neighborhood: there are various primary schools, there is a community center, childcare, pharmacies, shops and restaurants. The accessibility is excellent: you can reach the heart of Amsterdam within 25 minutes by bike, bus, tram or car. Schiphol is also very easily accessible by public transport or by car, and you can still park for free.
Recreation is possible close to home: you can cycle to the Sloterpark with the Sloterplas in 5 minutes. A little further on, it is located in the Spaarnwoude recreation area. The 3 beaches on the Nieuwe Meer can also be reached by bicycle.
For daily shopping you can go to the shops at Tussen Meer within walking distance. The Osdorpplein shopping center is a little further away and offers a wide range of shops!
Tram 17 to Station Lelylaan (with fast connection to Schiphol), Leidseplein, the center and Central Station stops directly in front of the complex. The complex is also easily accessible by car; the Ring A10, A4, A5 and A9 are about 5 minutes away.
The complex is well maintained and has a closed entrance. The mailboxes hang in the central hall, behind the locked doors are two elevators and the stairwell.
LOOK at langswater.com for other information about the house and the complex.
Whatever you want to know:
- Apartment right
- Fully equipped with plastic frames with double glazing.
- Possibility to create an extra bedroom
- On the 10th floor
- Ideal layout with the kitchen diner next to the living room and the balcony
- Year of construction around 1963;
- Two elevators; very neat complex
- Apartment with very good light
- Current service costs approx. € 255 p/m (incl. advance heating costs, home insurance, common costs, reservation for major maintenance, but also ground rent and business expenses)
- NEN 2580 measurement report available
- Heating through district heating, hot water through boiler (owned)
- Free parking in front of the complex;
- Delivery in consultation
In short: a conveniently located and ready to move into home that is worth a visit!
Read full description