Spacious three-room apartment on the 6th floor in a well-maintained apartment complex with many possibilities, balcony on the sunny south with beautiful unobstructed views.
The apartment is located on the 6th floor and immediately upon entering the kitchen you will find the kitchen on your left. This functional kitchen with sufficient cupboard space offers plenty of options for possible adjustments, given the size of the room. Directly opposite is the first (bed) room, which is now used as a cozy dining room. From the hallway you have access to the other rooms; the living room with closet and extra door to the bedroom that is also accessible through the hall, the second bedroom, separate toilet and the bathroom with a shower and washbasin.
From the living room you have access to the balcony, which is very conveniently located, namely on the south! Here you can enjoy the view of the green surroundings.
In this neighborhood you can find everything: there are several primary schools, there is a community center, childcare, pharmacies, shops and restaurants. The accessibility is excellent: you can reach the heart of Amsterdam within 25 minutes by bike, bus, tram or car. Schiphol is also very easily accessible by public transport or by car, and you can still park for free.
Recreation is possible close to home: you can cycle to the Sloterpark with the Sloterplas in 5 minutes. A little further on, it is located in the Spaarnwoude recreation area. The 3 beaches on the Nieuwe Meer can also be reached by bicycle.
For daily shopping you can go to the shops at Tussen Meer within walking distance. The Osdorpplein shopping center is a little further away and offers a wide range of shops!
Tram 17 to Station Lelylaan (with fast connection to Schiphol), Leidseplein, the center and Central Station stops directly in front of the complex. The complex is also easily accessible by car; the Ring A10, A4, A5 and A9 are about 5 minutes away.
The complex is well maintained and has a closed entrance. The mailboxes hang in the central hall, behind the locked doors are two elevators and the stairwell.
LOOK at langwater.com for other information about the house and the complex.
Whatever you want to know:
- The house is delivered as a right of membership, you can only place your financing with the SNS-Bank or with the Rabobank.
- Purchases for rental purposes are NOT possible. Housing for son or daughter is allowed
- Year of construction around 1963;
- Two elevators; very neat complex
- Apartment with very good light
- Service costs approx. € 250 p/m (incl. approx. €32,- advance heating costs, home insurance, common costs, reservation for major maintenance, , ground rent and business expenses)
- NEN 2580 measurement report available
- Heating through block heating, hot water through boiler property
- Free parking in front of the complex;
- Delivery in consultation / can be done quickly
In short: a nice house in a good location that can be renovated to your own taste!
Read full description