A bright 3-room corner apartment on the 7th floor with its own storage room in the basement. The house offers a lot of privacy due to its corner location, has several layout options and a south-facing balcony with great unobstructed views.
Well-kept and spacious entrance with doorbells and 2 lifts (or stairs) to the 7th floor. This is the first apartment on the 7th floor, so you don't have to walk down the gallery.
Entry into the apartment, entrance in the hall. On the left side of the hall is the first bedroom. This is spacious and has a built-in wardrobe. Due to the corner location, this room has a window on two sides.
Next to this room is the closed kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with a kitchen unit, wall cabinets, gas stove, fridge / freezer combination and a window that can be opened.
Through the hall you reach the living room (which can be closed) at the rear of the house. Due to its location on the south, this space has a very good light. There is also a beautiful and distant view of the greenery and the surroundings. It is possible to open the kitchen and involve it in the living room, creating a spacious living room with open kitchen.
The second bedroom is also located at the rear and can be accessed from both the living room and the hall. It is a spacious bedroom with a door to the balcony. The balcony is located on the south and also from here the beautiful view.
The bathroom is located next to the hall and is equipped with a sink, shower, boiler and washing machine connection.
The toilet with fountain is separate from the bathroom.
Due to the corner location of the apartment, in the first building of the 7 complexes on Langswater, the location on the 7th floor and the various windows, there is a beautiful and unobstructed view of a large part of Amsterdam West.
In the basement you will find a storage room belonging to the house. This is located at the front, so you don't have to walk far to the storage room.
You can find everything you need in this neighborhood: there are several primary schools, there is a community center, childcare, there are pharmacies, shops and restaurants. The accessibility is excellent: by bike, bus, tram (both the stops for tram line 1 and tram line 17 are close by!) or car you can be in the heart of Amsterdam within 25 minutes. Schiphol is also very easily accessible by public transport or by car and there is free parking in front of the door.
You have several choices for daily shopping: the shops at Dijkgraafplein and Tussen Meer are within walking distance. The Osdorpplein shopping center is a little further away and offers a wide range of shops! On the Osdorpplein you will also find theater De Meervaart and the Public Library.
The De Dukaat shopping center on Ecuplein and the Akerpoort shopping center are also very close by.
Recreation is possible close to home: you can cycle in ten minutes to the beautiful Sloterpark for a walk or a run and the Sloterplas for various water sports or a cozy terrace on the water. A little further on is the recreation area Spaarnwoude. The beaches on the Nieuwe Meer can also be reached by bicycle.
What else you want to know:
- It concerns an apartment right, freely financeable.
- Various layout options, including enlarging the living room into a living room with open kitchen.
- Living area approximately 62 m² (measurement report available).
- Balcony on the sunny south with an unobstructed view.
- Favorable corner location, first on the gallery without windows on the gallery, so that there is a lot of privacy.
- Heating through block heating, hot water through a boiler (rent € 37.62 per quarter).
- Active Owners Association: Langswater 3 to 119 in Amsterdam (Langswater complex 1).
- The contribution to the VvE is € 157.65 per month + approximately € 53.58 advance heating costs, in total approximately € 211.23 per month.
- Located on the permanent right of leasehold, the canon has been bought off up to and including September 30, 2054.
- Self-occupancy clause applicable (or parents for children).
- Energy label D.
- Delivery in consultation.
Check out Langswater.com for information about: the construction, the architects, the floor plans and the associations of the 7 complexes on Langswater.
Read full description