A bright 3-room corner apartment on the 11th floor with many possibilities, south-facing balcony and fantastic unobstructed views.
You can find everything in this neighborhood: there are several primary schools, there is a community center, childcare, pharmacies, shops and restaurants. The accessibility is excellent: you can reach the heart of Amsterdam within 25 minutes by bike, bus, tram or car. Schiphol is also very easily accessible by public transport or by car, and you can park for free in front of the door.
Recreation is possible close to home: you cycle in ten minutes to the beautiful Sloterpark for a walk or a round of running and the Sloterplas for various water sports or a cozy terrace on the water. A little further on is the Spaarnwoude recreation area. The beaches on the Nieuwe Meer can also be reached by bicycle.
For daily shopping you have several choices: the shops on Dijkgraafplein and Tussen Meer are within walking distance. The Osdorpplein shopping center is a little further away and offers a wide range of shops!
Central and private entrance with doorbells, 2 elevators (or stairs) to the eleventh floor.
On the 11th floor you enter the apartment in the hall.
On the left side of the hall is the first bedroom. This is spacious, rectangular in size and has a built-in wardrobe. Due to its corner location, this room has windows on two sides.
Next to this room is the closed kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with the original kitchen unit.
Through the hall you reach the living room (which can be closed off) at the rear of the house. Due to its location on the south, this space has a very good incidence of light. There is also a beautiful and distant view of the surroundings. It is possible to open up the kitchen and involve it in the living room, creating a spacious living room with open kitchen.
The second bedroom is also located at the rear and can be entered from both the living room and the hall. It is a spacious bedroom with a door to the balcony.
The balcony is located on the south and of course also a distant view from here, which you can't get enough of.
The bathroom is located in the hall and is equipped with a sink, shower, bidet, boiler and washing machine connection.
The toilet with hand basin is separate from the bathroom.
Due to the corner location of the apartment, its location on the 11th floor and various windows, there is an amazing view of a large part of Amsterdam West.
In the basement you will find a storage room belonging to the house.
Whatever you want to know:
- The house is delivered as a membership right, you can place your financing with the SNS-Bank.
- Various layout options, including enlarging the living room.
- Living area approximately 62 m² (NEN 2580 measurement report available).
- Balcony on the sunny south.
- Favorable corner location, first on the gallery without windows on the gallery, which gives a lot of privacy.
- Heating through district heating, hot water through a boiler.
- Active and healthy association of owners, the administration is carried out by Den Hengst Beheer in
- The service costs are € 263.17 per month; the heating costs are included in this. The service costs also include business expenses and the ground rent.
- Non-self-occupancy clause applies.
- Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly.
Visit langswater.com for information about: the construction, the architects, the floor plans, the associations, explanation of membership versus apartment right.
Read full description