Spacious 61m² three-room apartment on the 9th floor in a well-maintained apartment complex, balcony on the sunny south, a fantastic unobstructed view and also the ideal home to renovate to your own liking/taste.
The apartment is located at the end of the gallery, so no passing neighbors. You enter the hall with the kitchen immediately on your right. The kitchen is still original and the space offers plenty of opportunities to redesign to your own liking. Opposite this is the first (bed) room located on the 'cool' north side of the complex. Further in the hallway you will find access to the other rooms; the living room with closet and extra door to the 2nd bedroom. The living room has large windows with unobstructed views. The 2nd bedroom is also accessible through the hall and gives access to the balcony, which is located in the sunny south, where it is wonderful to stay.
The bathroom is functional and equipped with a sink, shower and washing machine connection. The toilet is separate from the bathroom
You can find everything in this neighborhood: there are various primary schools, there is a community center, childcare, pharmacies, shops and restaurants. The accessibility is excellent: you can reach the heart of Amsterdam within 25 minutes by bike, bus, tram or car. Schiphol is also very easily accessible by public transport or by car, and you can still park for free.
Recreation is possible close to home: you can cycle to the Sloterpark with the Sloterplas in 5 minutes. A little further on, it is located in the Spaarnwoude recreation area. The 3 beaches on the Nieuwe Meer can also be reached by bicycle.
For daily shopping you can go to the shops at Tussen Meer within walking distance. The Osdorpplein shopping center is a little further away and offers a wide range of shops!
Tram 17 to Station Lelylaan (with fast connection to Schiphol), Leidseplein, the center and Central Station stops directly in front of the complex. The complex is also easily accessible by car; the Ring A10, A4, A5 and A9 are about 5 minutes away.
The complex is well maintained and has a closed entrance. The mailboxes hang in the central hall, behind the locked doors are two elevators and the stairwell.
LOOK at langwater.com for other information about the house and the complex.
Whatever you want to know:
- Located at the end of the gallery, so optimal privacy with no passing neighbors.
- Extra window in the 2nd bedroom due to the favorable corner location
- The house is delivered as a membership right, you can only place your financing with the SNS-Bank.
- Purchases for rental purposes are NOT possible. Housing for son or daughter is allowed
- Year of construction around 1963;
- Two elevators; very neat complex
- Apartment with very good light
- Service costs approx. € 263.51 p/m (incl. approx. 32,- p/m advance heating costs, home insurance, common costs, reservation for major maintenance, ground lease and business expenses)
- NEN 2580 measurement report available
- Heating through district heating, hot water through geyser (owned)
- Free parking in front of the complex;
- The house is sold 'as is'
- Delivery in consultation / can be done quickly
In short: a well laid out apartment in a top location that can be renovated to your own taste!
Read full description