Neat 3-room apartment on the 6th floor with a south-facing balcony and an unobstructed view. There is a storage room in the basement.
Central and private entrance with doorbells, stairs and elevator to the sixth floor.
On the 6th floor you enter the apartment in the hall. The kitchen is located on the left side of the hall. The kitchen is equipped with a black kitchen unit with a 4-burner induction hob, oven, microwave and electric boiler.
On the right side is the spacious first bedroom, equipped with three closets and located on the 'cool' north side of the building.
Then you will find the separate toilet and the bathroom, equipped with a shower cabin, sink and washing machine connection.
On the south side of the apartment is the second bedroom with a closet and access to the balcony on the sunny south. Here you can sit in the sun and enjoy the unobstructed view.
The spacious living room is also located at the rear of the house. Due to its location on the south, this space has a very good light. In the basement you will find a storage room belonging to the house.
You can go for everything in this neighborhood: there are several primary schools, there is a community center, childcare, there are pharmacies, shops and restaurants. The accessibility is excellent: by bike, bus, tram (line 17) or car you are in the heart of Amsterdam within 25 minutes. Schiphol Airport is also very easily accessible by public transport or by car, and you can park for free in front of the door.
Recreation is possible close to home: you can cycle in less than ten minutes to the beautiful Sloterpark for a walk or a round of running and the Sloterplas for various water sports or a cozy terrace on the water. A little further on is the recreation area Spaarnwoude. The beaches on the Nieuwe Meer can also be reached by bicycle.
You have several choices for daily shopping: the shops at Dijkgraafplein and Tussen Meer are within walking distance. The Osdorpplein shopping center is a little further on and offers a wide range of shops, as well as the Akerpoort shopping center and De Dukaat at Ecuplein.
What else you want to know:
- The house is delivered as a membership right, you can place your financing with the SNS-Bank
- Located on the 6th floor, with elevator
- Living area approximately 61 m² (in accordance with measurement report)
- Living room, closed kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and toilet
- Balcony on the sunny south
- Storage in the basement
- Heating through block heating, hot water through a boiler
- Active association, the administration is carried out by VVE NL
- The contribution to the cooperative flat exploitation association is currently € 289.20 per month, this includes heating costs, business expenses and the leasehold canon
- Delivery in consultation
- Project notary Albers en Van Tienen notarissen
Check out langswater.com for information about: the construction, the architects, the floor plans, the associations, explanation of membership right versus apartment right.
Read full description