A neat 3-room apartment on the 1st floor, so quickly accessible by stairs or elevator, with a south-facing balcony and an unobstructed view. There is a storage room in the basement.
Central and private entrance with doorbells, stairs (or elevator) to the first floor.
On the 1st floor you enter the apartment in the hall.
The kitchen is located on the left side of the hall. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances such as a dishwasher, oven, extractor hood and a 4-burner gas hob.
On the right side is the first bedroom, it is located on the 'cool' north side of the building.
Then you will find the separate toilet with sink and the spacious bathroom with a shower, sink and washing machine connection.
The second bedroom is located on the south side of the apartment, followed by the balcony on the sunny south. Here you can sit in the sun and enjoy the unobstructed view.
The spacious living room is also located at the rear of the house. Due to its location on the south, this space has a very good incidence of light.
In the basement you will find a storage room belonging to the house.
You can find everything in this neighborhood: there are several primary schools, there is a community center, childcare, pharmacies, shops and restaurants. The accessibility is excellent: you can reach the heart of Amsterdam within 25 minutes by bike, bus, tram or car. Schiphol is also very easily accessible by public transport or by car, and you can park for free in front of the door.
Recreation is possible close to home: you can cycle to the beautiful Sloterpark in less than ten minutes for a walk or a round of running and the Sloterplas for various water sports or a cozy terrace on the water. A little further on is the Spaarnwoude recreation area. The beaches on the Nieuwe Meer can also be reached by bicycle.
For daily shopping you have several choices: the shops on Dijkgraafplein and Tussen Meer are within walking distance. The Osdorpplein shopping center is a little further away and offers a wide range of shops!
What you also want to know:
- The house is delivered as a membership right, you can place your financing with the SNS-Bank.
- Located on the 1st floor, so quickly accessible from the ground floor via the stairs, but also by elevator.
- Living area approximately 62 m² (in accordance with measurement report).
- Living room, closed kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and toilet.
- Balcony on the sunny south.
- Storage in the basement.
- Heating through block heating, hot water through a boiler.
- Active and healthy association of owners, the administration is carried out by VVE NL.
- The VvE contribution is currently € 263.17 per month, this includes heating costs, business expenses and the ground rent.
- Non-self-occupancy clause applies.
- Delivery in consultation.
Visit Langswater.com for information about: the construction, the architects, the floor plans, the associations, an explanation of membership law versus apartment law.
Read full description