Luxurious three-room apartment on the 13th floor and also the highest floor (NO upstairs neighbors), in a well-maintained apartment complex, balcony on the sunny south with a fantastic unobstructed view
This luxury, fully renovated in 2019, 2 bedroom apartment (1 of which is now in use as a dining room) is completely ready to move in!
Upon entering you immediately have the first bedroom on your left. This is equipped with sufficient windows and a beautiful view. Immediately opposite the bedroom is the spacious bathroom.
The bathroom has a floating toilet, large sink with washbasin and walk-in shower. In addition, there is space in the bathroom for both a washing machine and a dryer.
From the hallway you enter the spacious living room and the trendy, but timeless matt black open kitchen. The fitted kitchen has ample cupboard space and is a real eye-catcher. On the right is the second bedroom now used as a dining room. Through this room you have access to the neat outdoor area.
Due to the corner location of the apartment, the floor (13th and highest) and various windows, you have an amazing view of a large part of Amsterdam West.
You can find everything in this neighborhood: there are various primary schools, there is a community center, childcare, pharmacies, shops and restaurants. The accessibility is excellent: you can reach the heart of Amsterdam within 25 minutes by bike, bus, tram or car. Schiphol is also very easily accessible by public transport or by car, and you can still park for free.
Recreation is possible close to home: you can cycle to the Sloterpark with the Sloterplas in 5 minutes. A little further on, it is located in the Spaarnwoude recreation area. The 3 beaches on the Nieuwe Meer can also be reached by bicycle.
For daily shopping you can go to the shops at Tussen Meer within walking distance. The Osdorpplein shopping center is a little further away and offers a wide range of shops!
Tram 17 to Station Lelylaan (with fast connection to Schiphol), Leidseplein, the center and Central Station stops directly in front of the complex. The complex is also easily accessible by car; the Ring A10, A4, A5 and A9 are about 5 minutes away.
The complex is well maintained and has a closed entrance. The mailboxes hang in the central hall, behind the locked doors are two elevators and the stairwell.
LOOK at langwater.com for other information about the house and the complex.
Whatever you want to know:
- FREE to finance; apartment right!
- NO upstairs neighbors
- Corner location
- Heating through district heating with individual heat meters. Hot water through a electric boiler (owned)
- South-facing balcony with unobstructed view
- 61 m² living space
- Luxury matte black kitchen from 2019
- Neat bathroom
- Year of construction around 1963;
- Two elevators; very neat complex
- Apartment with very good light
- NEN 2580 measurement report available
- Heating through district heating, hot water through Boiler
- The service costs are approximately € 206.37 per month and include home insurance, all common costs, major
maintenance reservations and heating costs (of approximately € 52.=) in addition, you must pay € 159.63 per
for the loan of the renovation (duration approx. 13 years)
- The complex has recently been renovated, including replacing the wooden frames with plastic with double glazing,
cavity wall insulation, roof insulation and renovation balconies.
- Free parking in front of the complex;
- Delivery from the beginning of September 2022 / in consultation
In short: a well laid out luxury apartment in a top location!
Read full description