A bright 3-room corner apartment on the 6th floor with various layout options, a south-facing balcony, lots of privacy and unobstructed views.
The complex: Central, closed entrance with mailboxes and an intermediate hall with the elevators and access door to the basement. The basement, where the storage room is located, is also accessible from the outside.
6th floor: as the first house directly entrance from the staircase, entrance into the house, tour portal, hall with access to all rooms. Bright living room located on the balcony side. The balcony is accessible from the adjacent bedroom. This is located on the sunny south and has a spacious seating area.
At the front of the apartment is the 2nd bedroom. This room is located free from the gallery and has windows on two sides of the room.
The kitchen has a stone worktop, fridge / freezer, electric hob and plenty of cupboard space.
The modern bathroom has a walk-in shower, washbasin and washing machine connection. Here is also the electric boiler (rental).
Next to the bathroom is a toilet room with a modern toilet and sink.
In this neighborhood you can go for everything: there are several primary schools, there is a community center, childcare, there are pharmacies, shops and restaurants. The accessibility is excellent: by bike, bus, tram or car you are within 25 minutes in the heart of Amsterdam. Schiphol is also very easily accessible by public transport or car, and you can still park there for free.
Recreation is possible close to home: you can cycle to the Sloterpark with the Sloterplas in 5 minutes. A little further on it is located in recreation area Spaarnwoude. The 3 beaches on the Nieuwe Meer are also accessible by bike.
For daily shopping you can go to the shops on Tussen Meer within walking distance. The Osdorpplein shopping center is a little further away and offers a wide range of shops!
Tram 17 to Station Lelylaan (with fast connection to Schiphol), Leidseplein, the center and Central Station stops directly in front of the complex. The complex is also easily accessible by private transport: the A10, A4, A5 and A9 ring roads are about 5 minutes away.
The complex is well maintained and has a closed entrance. In the central hall are the mailboxes, behind the closed doors are two elevators and the staircase.
Check langswater.com for other information about the house and the complex.
What else you want to know:
- It concerns an apartment right: free to finance
- 3-room corner apartment on the 6th floor, with storage in the basement
- Living area approximately 62 m² (measurement report available)
- South-facing balcony with unobstructed views
- Various layout options, including enlarging the living room with an open kitchen
- Convenient corner location, first on the gallery without windows to the gallery allowing a lot of privacy
- Modern bathroom and toilet
- Energy label B
- Gas-free home
- The complex has recently been renovated where, among other things, the wooden frames have been replaced by plastic with double glazing, cavity wall insulation and renovation balconies
- Two elevators, very neat complex
- Corner apartment with very good light
- Heating by district heating, hot water by electric boiler (rental)
- The contribution to the VvE is approximately € 206.90 per month, this includes building insurance, all common costs, reservations for major maintenance and excluding advance payment on the heating costs of € 52 per month and € 160.33 per month for the energy savings loan of the renovation (term approx. 12 years)
- The ground lease is approximately € 54.50 per year for the house and approximately € 4.01 per year for the storage room and is indexed annually, the current period runs until 15-5-2038. An application has been made for a switch to perpetual leasehold under the favorable conditions
- Free parking in front of the complex
- Delivery in consultation
In short: a well-laid out apartment with 2 bedrooms and various layout options, located in a top location!
Read full description