Family house with energy label A and a living space of approximately 125 m², with a back garden and a back entrance to a low-traffic court. The house also has a living room with sliding doors to the garden, an open kitchen with appliances and a storage room attached to the house. In addition, there are four bedrooms, a spacious bathroom and a loft. The house is equipped with 9 solar panels. Located in the De Punt district, with many shopping areas in the immediate vicinity.
Entrance, entry into the hall with wardrobe, meter cupboard and toilet with hand basin. Access to the spacious and garden-oriented living room with fireplace. The sunny garden can be entered through a large tilt-slide door. The open kitchen is located at the front of the house and is arranged in an L-shape and has a large window with a view of the street. The kitchen also has an oven, gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer combination. There is another storage cupboard under the stairs.
Through the hall and the stairs to the first floor. Spacious landing and a large bedroom at the rear. Next to this is a smaller bedroom and at the front also a spacious bedroom. The spacious bathroom is located at the front and there is a lot of light through the large window. The bathroom has a bath with whirlpool, walk-in shower, sink, toilet, bidet and washing machine connection.
Attic and loft
From the landing the stairs to the attic. Landing and access to a large (bed)room with dormer window at the rear and two skylights. This space is multifunctional and can be used as a bedroom, guest room, office or hobby room. There is a separate room with the central heating boiler and a loft ladder to the loft with plenty of storage space.
The storage room at the front of the house can be reached from the outside, ideal for storing bicycles, for example.
The deep backyard with beech hedges on both sides is located on the sunny southeast and the car-free court at the rear is accessible through the back. The village atmosphere is well reflected here by the tranquility and the joint activities with the neighbors around the court.
The house is located in the De Punt district, in Nieuw-West. Practically the entire neighborhood has been refurbished and a lot of attention has been paid to this. The public space has been systematically tackled and refreshed: the streets have been redesigned and all courtyards have been freshened up. A new public tennis court is located on the lawn on the north side of De Punt. The district has also been expanded with new (sale) family houses with a garden. This mix of old and new has made De Punt a varied, modern and green residential area!
Many facilities can be found in the immediate vicinity. A short distance away you will find several shopping centres: De Dukaat on Ecuplein, Dijkgraafplein, Akerpoort and Osdorpplein. On the Osdorpplein you will also find theater De Meervaart and the Public Library. The shopping streets Pieter Calandlaan and Tussen Meer are also a short distance away.
There are several sports clubs in the area and you can relax on the edge of the Sloterplas, the Nieuwe Meer and the Amsterdamse Bos.
You can reach the center of Amsterdam within half an hour by bike or with tram lines 1 or 17. By car you can reach the A4, A5, A9 and A10 within a few minutes. You can also park for free in the residential area.
In short: De Punt is a residential area with a village character. The neighborhood is car-free and very suitable for families with young children who are looking for peace and space.
What you also want to know:
- Family house with 3 floors and a backyard
- Built in 1982
- Living area approximately 125 m² (in accordance with measurement report)
- Back garden (with back entrance) on the southeast
- Indoor storage
- Garden-oriented living room with parquet floor and fireplace
- Open kitchen at the front
- 3 bedrooms on the 1st floor and 1 (bed)room on the attic floor
- Loft above the attic
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (type Intergas, built in 2014)
- Largely double glazed, rear door HR++
- Internal shutters at the rear on the 1st floor and attic floor
- Solar panels (9)
- Energy label A
- Perpetual ground lease right applies, the canon has been bought off up to and including October 31, 2031. After this period, the ground lease canon is permanently fixed under favorable conditions and amounts to € 530.46 per year as of November 1, 2031 and will be adjusted from 2020 to the inflation
- Close to shopping center De Dukaat (Ecuplein), shops at Dijkgraafplein, shopping center Osdorpplein and shopping center Akerpoort
- Free parking on the public road
- Delivery in consultation
Read full description