Atmospheric and bright family home with garden on the west, located in a quiet, child-friendly and green residential area consisting of single-family homes, on the edge of Geuzenveld-Slotermeer. The house includes a garden-oriented living room with characteristic patio doors to the modern kitchen at the front. On the first floor, this house has three bedrooms and a bathroom and there is also a large fourth (bed) room with a dormer window on the attic floor.
This house is close to a park and a sports park and shops and schools can also be found in the immediate vicinity. We are happy to show you this nice family home.
Entrance into the house through the front garden. Entry into the spacious and bright hall with wardrobe. Access to the kitchen at the front of the house. The modern L-shaped kitchen is equipped with a long worktop, oven, 4-burner gas stove with extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer combination and many lower and upper cabinets. There is room for a dining table and the large window provides a lot of light. Through the double stained glass doors you reach the wide living room at the rear of the house. From here there is a view of the green and sunny backyard with various seating areas and a back entrance to the communal courtyard.
From the hall and via the stairs to the landing on the first floor. At the rear is a large bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Next to this is a smaller bedroom with a closet. At the front again a large bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Next door is the bathroom with shower, sink and window that can be opened. The separate toilet is located next to the bathroom.
The large space on the attic floor has a dormer window at the rear. This space can be used multifunctionally, such as a bedroom, guest room, storage room, hobby room or office.
A washing machine connection and the central heating system are also located here.
There is a private storage room in the basement of the building further down the street.
A child-friendly and green neighborhood in Nieuw-West with nearby shopping center Osdorpplein, Plein 40-45 and Lambertus Zijplein, but also the shops in West and the Center are within easy reach. The district is also equipped with schools, childcare and playgrounds. The location is also ideal for recreation, such as the adjacent Park de Kuil, but also the Sloterplas. By car there is quick access to the highways. There are also public transport connections nearby (tram line 13 to Central Station) and there is parking with a permit or blue zone.
Recreation is possible close to home: you can cycle in ten minutes to the beautiful Sloterpark for a walk or a run and the Sloterplas for various water sports or a cozy terrace on the water. A little further is the Westerpark, where fun events are organized and include a film house and restaurants.
Whatever you want to know:
- Built in 1957
- Living area approximately 106 m² (in accordance with measurement report)
- Garden-oriented living room
- Lovely garden, located on the west, with a back entrance to the green court at the rear
- Modern kitchen at the front with dining area and stained glass doors to the living room
- 3 bedrooms on the first floor
- 1 large (bed) room in the attic with a dormer window
- Heating and hot water through a CV combi boiler
- Fully equipped with plastic frames with double glazing
- Separate storage room on the ground floor of the building at the beginning of the street. The storage room is an apartment right. The contribution to the VvE is € 10,72 per month.
- Service costs for the communal garden/court at the rear are € 12.50 per month.
- Continuous right of leasehold, the canon has been bought off up to and including January 31, 2054. Redemption of perpetual leasehold at a favorable rate is possible through the regret optant scheme
- Located opposite Park de Kuil and sports park and various shops in the immediate vicinity
- Delivery in consultation
Read full description