Spacious 3-room apartment (4th room possible) of approximately 96 m² on the 6th and top floor of a neat building. With many windows due to the corner location, a large indoor balcony off the living room and its own parking space and storage room in the parking basement.
The apartment has an energy label A and the leasehold has been bought off in perpetuity!
Located in Nieuw-West close to shops, public transport and city park. We are happy to show you this beautiful apartment.
Well-kept and spacious central entrance with staircase and elevator to the 6th floor. The meter cupboard is located in the neat hall on the 6th floor next to the front door of the apartment. Entry into the apartment in the hall with wardrobe. At the front is the spacious living room with lots of light due to the corner location and the many windows with (double door) French balconies.
The neat open kitchen is equipped with a granite worktop, 5-burner gas hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer combination, dishwasher and plenty of storage space in cupboards, drawers and a pantry.
Next to the kitchen is access to the spacious balcony. Because the balcony is located indoors, you can enjoy the outdoors and the unobstructed view with privacy.
There are two spacious bedrooms in the hall. The first bedroom has a French balcony with patio doors. The second bedroom has a custom built-in wardrobe around the bed. There is a possibility to situate a third bedroom next to the two bedrooms.
The bathroom is located opposite the bedrooms. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and sink. Due to the spacious layout, there is the possibility for a double sink and cupboards. The toilet is separate from the bathroom and has a fountain. In the hall there is also an indoor storage room with washing machine connection and the central heating boiler (2022) and of course plenty of storage space.
The entire house has a solid oak floor.
In the parking basement you will find your own storage room and parking space (close to the elevator), so you never have to look for a parking space.
The house is located in the Nieuw-West district, the greenest district of Amsterdam. Diagonally opposite the house is the Stadspark and nearby are also the Vrije Geer Nature Park and the Kasterlee Park. Of course, the Sloterpark and the Sloterplas are also nearby, a very nice place to relax or grab a cozy terrace on the water. The beaches on the Nieuwe Meer and the Oeverlanden can also be reached by bicycle.
You can find everything in the area: there are various primary schools and childcare, there are pharmacies, shops and restaurants.
You have several choices for daily shopping: on the Pieter Callandlaan you will find various shops, including a large supermarket. A little further on is De Dukaat shopping center on Ekuplein and Osdorpplein shopping center is also very close by with a wide range of shops. You will also find theater De Meervaart, the Public Library and various eateries here.
The accessibility is excellent: by bike, bus, tram (line 1) or car you are in the heart of Amsterdam within 25 minutes. Schiphol Airport is also very easily accessible by public transport or by car.
What else you want to know:
- Spacious and bright corner apartment on the top floor, with a large balcony, energy label A and perpetually bought off leasehold!
- 3-room apartment (possibly 4 rooms) on the 6th floor, with elevator, storage room and private parking space in the parking basement
- Year of construction 2007
- Living area approximately 96 m² (in accordance with measurement report)
- Spacious living room with open kitchen
- Large indoor balcony (east) and French balconies
- 2 bedrooms and possibility for a 3rd bedroom
- Solid oak floor throughout the house
- Own parking space in the parking basement
- Storage room in the basement, including for storing bicycles
- Heating and hot water via central heating boiler (Intergas, 2022)
- Energy label A
- Active and healthy Owners Association in professional management
- The contribution to the VvE is currently € 140 per month (apartment and parking lot)
- The leasehold canon has been bought off in perpetuity
- Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly
Read full description