Attractive ground floor apartment of approximately 64 m², with front garden on a low-traffic street and backyard with shed and back entrance. The house also has a living room with open kitchen and patio doors to the front garden. In addition, there are two bedrooms, a spacious bathroom and a centrally located hall. Located in the green De Aker district, with many shops, public facilities and tram line 1 around the corner.
Entry into the communal hall, entrance into the apartment on the ground floor. Spacious hall, with access to all rooms. At the front is the living room with open kitchen. The small front garden can be entered through French doors. Here you can sit comfortably and enjoy the afternoon and evening sun in the summer. The kitchen is equipped with a hob, extractor hood, oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher. The bar creates a transition between kitchen and living room.
At the rear are the two bedrooms. The larger room on the right and the second room on the left, with access to the backyard. The garden faces northeast, so there is morning sun here and it is a lovely place if it gets too hot in the summer. In the back of the garden is a stone shed and there is a back entrance.
The bathroom can be entered through the hall. This is equipped with a walk-in shower, sink with furniture and washing machine. The toilet is separate and has a fountain. In the hall is also a cupboard with central heating boiler and a cupboard with storage space.
The Ernst Cahnsingel is located in the popular De Aker district. This district is spacious, with lots of greenery and with many facilities nearby. The De Dukaat shopping center on Ecuplein is a short walk away: here you can get all your daily groceries from the many shops, such as a supermarket, bakery, butcher, drugstore, cheese shop, fish shop, flower shop and dry cleaners. Here you will also find a health center and a pharmacy. The Dijkgraafplein and Akerpoort shopping centers, the Pieter Calandlaan and Tussen Meer shopping streets and the Osdorpplein shopping center (with many well-known shops) are also a short distance away. On Osdorpplein you will also find theater De Meervaart and the Public Library.
Several primary schools and childcare are also located in the district.
There are several sports clubs in the immediate vicinity. You can relax on the edge of the Sloterplas, the Nieuwe Meer and the Amsterdamse Bos.
You can reach the center of Amsterdam within half an hour by bike or with tram line 1. You can reach the A4, A5, A9 and A10 within a few minutes by car. You can also park for free in the residential area.
In short: living in a green, spatial and child-friendly environment, while at the same time being close to all the amenities a city has to offer.
What you also want to know:
- Year of construction 1990
- 3-room apartment on the ground floor with garden and storage room
- Living area approximately 64 m² (in accordance with measurement report)
- Front and back garden (with back entrance) on the southwest and northeast
- Own shed/bicycle storage on the ground floor
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (Intergas type, built approx. 2010)
- Wooden frames with double glazing
- The administration of the Owners' Association is managed by De Alliantie VvE services
- The contribution for the VvE is currently € 156.64 per month (estimate for 2023 € 163.99 per month)
- Continuing right of leasehold applies, the canon has been bought off to and including 15-09-2050
- Close to Ecuplein with shopping center De Dukaat and a little further on shopping center Osdorpplein
- Free parking in the vicinity of the apartment
- Public transport: tram line 1 has a stop around the corner
- Delivery in consultation
Read full description