Modern 3-room apartment of approximately 88 m² on the 7th floor of the architecturally designed Ecutower with fantastic panoramic views over the city. This view will never bore you. The apartment was renovated a few years ago and equipped with a new kitchen, bathroom and toilet and an oak floor. With many windows due to the corner location, a large and sunny balcony off the living room and a private parking space and storage room in the closed parking basement.
The apartment has an energy label A and is located in De Aker in the Nieuw-West district, close to shops and public transport. We would like to welcome you to this beautiful apartment, so that you can experience the view for yourself.
Very well maintained central entrance with staircase and elevator to the 7th floor. Entrance into the hall of the apartment with wardrobe, meter cupboard, toilet with sink and a storage cupboard with the arrangement of the district heating and mechanical ventilation.
Access to the living room, which can be closed off, with a large glass front and great panoramic views. From the living room you can enter the balcony where you can enjoy the sun and the unobstructed view.
Due to the corner location of the apartment, the living room is also equipped with many turn / tilt windows in addition to the glass front, spread in a playful way over the side wall.
The open kitchen is equipped with a modern straight kitchen layout, equipped with an induction hob, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment and plenty of storage space in cupboards and drawers.
Two bedrooms can be reached from the hall, both with various windows and views. The modern bathroom has a spacious walk-in shower with rain shower, a washbasin with illuminated mirror, a wall cabinet and a towel radiator. All this in a white with light gray color scheme.
You will also find a laundry room with connection for the washing machine in the hall. The entire house has a solid oak floor, with the exception of the bedrooms.
The private parking space can be found in the closed parking garage under the building, as well as a large storage room.
The architectural firm Tangram Architects named the building Zorro. They saw a similarity in straight back and elegant cloak. The straight back forms the northern wall, rectangularly laid out with a brick back support. The elegant mantle is formed by the windows that jump from bottom to top in an ascending spiral. This application conceals the separation between floors, which is clearly visible in countless other flats. Given its appearance, the architects themselves call it a sculpture.
The special Ecutower is located in the De Aker district in the Nieuw-West district. The Ecuplein has undergone a metamorphosis in 2021 and here you will find the De Dukaat shopping center at the foot of the tower: a wide range of shops for daily shopping. You can also visit the shops on Pieter Calandlaan, not to mention the Osdorpplein shopping center with a wide variety of shops and De Meervaart theatre. You will also find various dining options and various primary schools and childcare nearby.
In the greenest part of Amsterdam, Nieuw-West, you will also find the Vrije Geer Nature Park and the Kasterlee Park, not to mention the Sloterpark and the Sloterplas. A very nice place to relax or grab a cozy terrace on the water. The beaches on the Nieuwe Meer and the Oeverlanden can also be reached by bicycle. There are also various hiking trails through the greenery in De Aker.
The accessibility is excellent: by bike, bus, tram (line 1) or car you are in the heart of Amsterdam within 25 minutes. Schiphol Airport is also very easily accessible by public transport or by car.
What else you want to know:
- Modern, light and spacious corner apartment with a phenomenal view, large sunny balcony and an energy label A
- 3-room apartment on the 7th floor, with elevator, storage room and a private parking space in the parking basement
- The Ecutower was built under architecture in 1998 (see Ecutoren.nl)
- Living area approximately 88 m² (in accordance with measurement report)
- The apartment was renovated in 2019
- Spacious living room with open kitchen, playful window layout and access to balcony
- Large south-facing balcony
- 2 bedrooms
- Solid oak floor (with the exception of the bedrooms)
- Own parking space in the parking basement
- Storage room in the basement, for storing bicycles
- Heating and hot water via district heating
- Lift and mechanical ventilation
- Energy label A
- Active and healthy Owners Association in professional management
- The contribution to the VvE is currently € 168.07 per month
- It concerns a continuous right of leasehold, the leasehold canon has been bought off up to and including 31 December 2047
- Non-self-occupancy clause applicable
- Delivery in consultation, can be soon
Read full description