Are you looking for a house that you can completely renovate to your own taste, then this former rental house is for you!!! Expansion (in time) by means of an extra floor and/or an extension on the ground floor is possible.
Bright 5-room corner house in the child-friendly district Keizer Karelpark with front and deep backyard (east) in a quiet residential area with plenty of free parking.
In the vicinity there are various shops for daily shopping and the Stadshart is also within cycling distance. Sufficient public transport options with various bus connections and metro 51 to Amsterdam Central Station and the roads to the A9/A10/A2. There are several secondary schools, primary schools, the International School, sports fields and the Meerkamp swimming pool.
-Ground floor: Front garden, spacious entrance with meter cupboard, hall with toilet, wonderfully bright living room, closed kitchen at the rear with simple kitchen unit and central heating boiler. Access to the deep backyard on the east with back and stone shed.
-First floor: Landing, four bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and one with washbasin. Bathroom in the middle with sink and shower.
- Attic: Accessible via loft ladder on the landing.
- Former rental house.
- Own ground.
- Possibility to place an extension and/or superstructure in accordance with legislation and regulations.
- Single glass all around.
- Central heating boiler: Remeha Avanta combi boiler, year of construction?
- Energy label: E valid until 14-10-2025.
- Additional clauses are included in the purchase deed, including an asbestos, old age and non-self-occupied clause. Transfer must take place at the project notary.
- Usable area approximately 102 m2 (measured as closely as possible according to the Nen-2580 standard).
- Delivery: immediately.
Read full description
Transfer of ownership
Type of house/apartment
End-of-terrace house or apartment situated at the end of a row of apartments