Wonderfully spacious maisonette house of approximately 98 m² on the 11th and 12th floor, with fantastic views both at the front and at the rear and with a storage room in the basement. The house has a spacious living room with a south-west facing balcony, an open kitchen and two bedrooms (which can easily be converted back to 3 bedrooms). All this is located on freehold and in an iconic monumental complex. Optionally, 1 or 2 parking spaces in the basement are for sale.
We would like to invite you for a viewing, so that you can experience the great view from this fine maisonette house for yourself.
Take the elevator to the 12th floor. Via the characteristic glazed steel gallery to the house. Entrance through the hall where the toilet with hand basin is located and a meter cupboard. Access to the living room at the rear with patio doors to the balcony on the sunny southwest, where you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun. The large windows in the living room provide a pleasant amount of light. The kitchen is located at the front of the building. Here is a straight kitchen unit with electric hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and many drawers. Furthermore, the kitchen on the other side is equipped with a higher kitchen unit with a fridge with freezer compartment and a built-in microwave. Between the kitchen and the living room there is enough space for a large dining table.
The sleeping area on the lower floor can be reached via the stairs. Here you will find two bedrooms, where the main bedroom can easily be converted into two rooms (so that the original situation of 3 bedrooms is restored). This room is equipped with a large closet wall. The other bedroom has a sink and a walk-in closet. From the hallway you can reach the bathroom, a laundry room and a storage cupboard. The bathroom has a bath, sink and toilet.
There is a storage room in the basement.
Dijkgraafplein is located in the residential area "De Punt" (see dijkgraafplein.com for general information). The complex was designed by architect J.P. Kloos and is recognizable by the typical monumental "suspension bridge maisonettes". It now has the status of a municipal monument.
The terminus of tram 17 is right in front of the door. This line takes you directly to Central Station, but also stops at Lelylaan Station (with fast connection to Schiphol) and the center of Amsterdam (Leidseplein). The complex is also easily accessible by car; the Ring A10, A4, A5 and A9 are about 5 minutes away and you can still park for free.
You can find everything in this neighborhood: Vomar is right outside the door for your daily shopping. Within walking distance you can go to the shops at Tussen Meer. The Osdorpplein shopping center is a little further away and offers a wide range of shops!
Recreation is possible close to home: you can cycle to Sloterpark and Sloterplas in 5 minutes. A little further on is the Spaarnwoude recreation area. The 3 beaches on the Nieuwe Meer can also be reached by bicycle.
What you also want to know:
- Maisonette house on the 11th and 12th floors.
- Living area approximately 98.42 m² (in accordance with measurement report).
- NO leasehold, located on freehold.
- South-west facing balcony.
- Individual bicycle storage/box in the basement of the complex.
- The contribution for the VvE is approximately € 264.39 per month for the house and includes, among other things, building/glass insurance, cleaning and maintenance of the complex, reservations for future maintenance, administration costs and excluding heating costs and hot water (advance payment for previous residents €143,- p.m.).
- Heating and hot water through district heating, so no need for your own central heating system.
- Active and financially healthy Owners' Association. The administration is managed by VvE Beheer Amsterdam.
- For all daily shopping you can go to the supermarket under the complex or to local shops (bakery, butcher, supermarket) on the Tussen Meer. For other shopping, Osdorpplein shopping center is within walking distance.
- Sufficient and free parking in the vicinity of the complex.
- Public transport: tram 17 has its final stop at Dijkgraafplein and goes via Station Lelylaan and Leidseplein to Central Station. Bus 19 to, among others, Sloterdijk Station and Bus 192 to, among others, Schiphol stop at approximately 5-10 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
- See dijkgraafplein.com for more information about the complex
- Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly.
- Optionally, 1 or 2 private parking spaces in the basement are for sale.
In short: a neat, spacious home with a fantastic view that is worth a visit!
Read full description