This ground-floor apartment of no less than 100 m² can be moved into on private land and in an iconic monumental complex.
The house has 3 bedrooms, a modern bathroom, luxury kitchen and an extra large balcony on the west!
Dijkgraafplein is located in the residential area "De Punt" (see dijkgraafplein.com for general information). The complex was designed by architect J.P. Kloos and is recognizable by the typical monumental "suspension bridge maisonettes". It now has the status of a municipal monument.
The terminus of tram 17 is in front of the door. This line takes you directly to Central Station, but also stops at Lelylaan Station (with fast connection to Schiphol) and the center of Amsterdam (Leidseplein). The complex is also easily accessible by car; the Ring A10, A4, A5 and A9 are about 5 minutes away and you can still park for free.
You can find everything in this neighborhood: Vomar is right outside the door for your daily shopping. Within walking distance you can go to the shops at Tussen Meer. The Osdorpplein shopping center is a little further away and offers a wide range of shops!
Recreation is possible close to home: you can cycle to the Sloterpark with the Sloterplas in 5 minutes. A little further on, it is located in the Spaarnwoude recreation area. The 3 beaches on the Nieuwe Meer can also be reached by bicycle.
The house is located on the first floor, so it can be reached quickly by elevator or stairs.
Through the hall you have access to all rooms. At the entrance you will find the meter cupboard and the separate toilet. Immediately on the right you will find a luxury kitchen in U-shape that is equipped with the necessary built-in appliances such as 5 burner gas hob including wok burner, extractor hood, fridge/freezer combination, oven, microwave and a dishwasher.
Then you will find the spacious living room with enough space for a sitting area and a dining area. You can also choose to remove the wall between the living room and kitchen, creating a very spacious living room. From the living room you have access to the balcony to the west where you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun. Unique to this apartment is that the balcony is extra large, approximately 18m²!
The apartment has 3 bedrooms of good size, the "Master bedroom" has a spacious walk-in closet with washing machine. In the hall you will also find an extra walk-in closet of approximately 3.5m². The modern bathroom with recessed spotlights and equipped with a washbasin, walk-in shower and a second toilet
Whatever you want to know:
- NO leasehold, own land
- The service costs are approximately €407 per month and include, among other things, building/glass insurance, cleaning and maintenance of the complex, reservations for future maintenance, administration costs and advance payment for heating costs and hot water (approximately €95).
- Heating and hot water is through district heating. So no need for your own CV.
- Very active and financially healthy Owners' Association. The administration is managed by De Key VvE Beheer.
- Individual bicycle storage/box in the basement of the complex.
- For all daily shopping you can go to the supermarket under the complex or to local shops (bakery, butcher, supermarket) on the Tussen Meer. Shopping center Osdorpplein is within walking distance for other groceries.
- Sufficient and free parking in the vicinity of the complex.
- Public transport: Tram 17 has its final stop at Dijkgraafplein and goes via Station Lelylaan and Leidseplein to Central Station. Bus 19 to Sloterdijk Station and Bus 192 to Schiphol Airport, among others, stop at approximately 5-10 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
- Extra large balcony
- Delivery in consultation / can be done quickly
In short; a neat spacious house that is worth a visit!
Read full description