A bright 3-room apartment on the 5th floor with its own storage room in the basement and a south-west facing balcony with great unobstructed views.
Communal entrance on the ground floor, via the stairwell or elevator to the fifth floor.
Entry into the apartment, entrance into the tour portal with wardrobe and meter cupboard. Central and spacious hall in the house with access to all rooms. The living room is located at the rear and offers a beautiful far and wide view through the large windows. A door gives access to the adjoining balcony, over the entire width of the house and located on the sunny southwest.
Next to the living room is a spacious bedroom, also with a door to the balcony. This room has a built-in wardrobe.
Opposite this room is a second bedroom. This room also has a built-in wardrobe. Between the two bedrooms is a large storage closet with plenty of storage space.
The closed kitchen is located at the front of the house. This is furnished with an L-shaped kitchen unit, equipped with a 4-burner gas hob with extractor hood, oven, sink, electric boiler, separate fridge / freezer combination and plenty of storage space in lower and upper cabinets. The large window provides a lot of light in the kitchen.
The bathroom is located in the hall and is equipped with a sink with mirror, bath with shower and washing machine connection. The toilet with fountain is separate from the bathroom.
In the basement you will find a storage room belonging to the house.
There is an excellent location in relation to the Haarlemmerweg, the A5 and the A10. The apartment is also less than ten minutes by bike from Sloterdijk Station and a short walk from the stops for tram 7 and bus 21 to the Center and Central Station and bus 369 to Schiphol.
De Bretten nature reserve is nearby, where you can take wonderful walks and there are also two playgrounds and a sports park. A little further is the Westerpark, where fun events are organized and include a film house and restaurants. The Sloterplas is also a short bike ride away, ideal for a walk, a run around the lake and recreation around and on the water.
Shopping center Plein 40-45 with a diversity of shops is a godsend for daily shopping and, except on Mondays, there is a market on the square every week.
Whatever you want to know:
- The leasehold has been bought off perpetual!
- Modern kitchen from 2020.
- 3-room apartment on the fifth floor with balcony.
- Living area approximately 70 m² (measurement report available).
- Elevator in the building.
- Balcony on the sunny southwest with an unobstructed view.
- Storage in the basement.
- Heating through block heating and hot water through electric boiler (Inventum, 2021, owned).
- Active Owners Association: VvE Burgemeester De Vlugtlaan 161-345 (odd numbers) in Amsterdam.
- The contribution to the VvE is currently € 226.27 per month, excluding advance heating costs of € 135 per month.
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description