Spacious light 2-bedroom corner apartment with panoramic views on the 10th floor on the south side of a well-kept complex with elevators and parking garage.
Rent € 1.250, = per month and service costs € 100 per month
- Available from February 3rd 2020 for at least 12 months after which the lease is automatically renewed indefinitely.
- Rent excluding gas, water and electricity.
- Income requirement: a minimum of € 2,750 = net per month.
- Candidates should be able to produce an employment contract or employer's declaration (for self-employed or pensioners are adjusted terms)
- Not for students and not for sharing.
- Deposit: at least 1 month rent
- Apartment will be unfurnished
- Present floor (laminate), roller blinds in bedrooms,stove and wardrobe can be purchased from the present tenant.
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment about 90 m² with loggia / conservatory and a separate storage room in the basement in a luxury complex with elevators. Conveniently located on the outskirts of the pleasant part of the Buikslotermeerplein at a central location in Amsterdam North to shopping Boven 't Y, the commodity market, public transport, highways and even the City center is within reach. It is still possible to rent a place in the garage under the building for € 65 per month! Special Action: New tenants pay the 1st year € 35 per month !!
Reachable through the generous upscale central entrance and lift you reach the central hall on the 10th floor where the entrance to the apartment is located.
Plan: Central hallway with access to two bedrooms, separate toilet, bathroom and living room. The bathroom has a shower and a sink. The living room features a playful loggia / conservatory. This is because of the large windows a beautiful light room. The half open kitchen has simple white cabinets. Through the kitchen to the utility room where the boiler and the washing machine and the dryer can be located.
Read full description