Maisonette house of approximately 95 m² with 2 bedrooms (easy to create a 3rd bedroom) located on the 1st and 2nd floor with a large balcony on the sunny south in the quiet and green Nieuw-Sloten. The house has a lot of light through the large windows, is equipped with underfloor heating, energy label B and the leasehold has been bought off in perpetuity. There is a private storage room in the basement and parking in the area is currently free.
Via the communal entrance with the stairs or elevator to the 1st floor. Entry into the hall with toilet with hand basin and the boiler room. Access to the living room at the rear of the house with large glass sliding doors (HR++) to the spacious balcony (south). The open kitchen is located at the front and is equipped with a simple kitchen unit.
Stairs to the spacious landing on the 2nd floor. A large bedroom at the rear, which can easily be converted into 2 bedrooms. There is also a bedroom at the front. The bathroom has a simple shower, sink and toilet. On the landing is a room with washing machine connection.
The house has underfloor heating on the ground floor and there is a private storage room in the basement. The meter cupboard can be reached from the outside, next to the front door.
The maisonette house is located in Nieuw-Sloten, in a quiet, green and child-friendly environment. The Nieuw Sloten shopping center on Belgium Square is just around the corner, where you will find a varied selection of shops for daily shopping. The Osdorpplein shopping center is also a short bike ride away, with a wide range of shops and the Meervaart theatre. There are many schools nearby, as well as sports facilities. The Kasterleepark is ideal for a walk or sports and the Vrije Geer nature park and the picturesque village of Sloten, the Nieuwe Meer, Sloterplas and the Amsterdamse Bos are all a short distance from the house. Stops for tram line 2 and various bus lines are a very short walk away. You can reach Leidseplein within 30 minutes by tram or bicycle. Train and metro station Heemstedestraat or Henk Sneevlietweg can be reached within 10 minutes by bike. By car you can quickly reach the A10 ring road, the A4 and the A9 via the Anderlechtlaan.
What else you want to know:
- Year of construction 1996
- 3-room maisonette apartment on the 1st and 2nd floor with large balcony and private storage room
- Elevator or stairs to the house
- Living area approximately 95 m² (in accordance with measurement report)
- Underfloor heating on the 1st floor
- Living room at the rear with large sliding doors to a spacious south-facing balcony
- Open kitchen at the front
- Upper floor with 2 bedrooms, easily a 3rd bedroom possible
- Own storage room in the basement
- Energy label B
- Heating and hot water via central heating boiler (2006)
- Mechanical ventilation
- It concerns an active VvE, under professional management
- The contribution for the VvE is € 125 per month (2023)
- Ground lease for the current period has been bought off and after that is has been bought off in perpetuity
- The property is located in Nieuw-Sloten, near the Nieuw Sloten shopping center on Belgium Square
- Free parking in the area
- Tram and bus less than 5 minutes walk away
- Non-self-occupancy clause applicable
- Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly
Read full description